If you are unwilling to be bound by the following terms, please do not use this Website. If you complete any form via this Website, after you have completed the form and pressed the button “submit”, it indicates that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Privacy Statement.
Privacy and Personal Information Collection Statement
2. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your personal data.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. When you use this Website to submit application, make enquiry and/or otherwise use the services provided on or via this Website, you may have to provide to Our Company your Data including but not limited to your name, gender, contact details and email address. You agree to provide to Our Company such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to Our company will be collected and used as follows:
(a) for verification of identity and record;
(b) for displaying on the relevant portal when you use this Website, the Internet and other channels in managing your Data;
(c) for storing communication contacting details;
(d) for generating survey on user traffic on this Website;
(e) for processing of your service requests;
(f) for implementing your instruction, responding to your enquiries or those made in your name, and providing efficient and responsive service.
2. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to third party services providers engaged by us to assist with providing you with our services (including managing our customer database and customer services) (“Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at clause 10.4 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
3. We may share aggregate data that does not allow to you to be identified with third parties for various purposes (including marketing and advertising), and may use this data in order to better understand your needs and to improve and adapt our products and services.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees and any Third Party Service Providers engaged by us, for or in relation to any of the purposed stated in clause 3 herein.
5. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorized employees or authorized Third Party Service Providers.
6. You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
7. Our Company will retain your Data after you have provided your Data via this Website. Your Data will be retained for not more than one year after the termination of the purpose for which you provided your Data, and thereafter erased.
8. Under the Ordinance, you have the right to access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.
10. In accordance with the Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access or correction request.